* rotated the bearing holders to the back and generally completely remodelled them
* added holes to fix the bearings in place
* extruded wall to compensate for thin walls of the nut intendation close to the perimeter
* changed nut intendation from 4.6mm to 5mm to better fit M3 nuts
* completely remodelled the arms. they are now more sturdy
* increased screw holder thickness (that pushes against end stop)
* decreased M5 nut diameter that guides the Z axis thread to push fit
* added a second version of the support plates to take LM8LUU bearings. This results in another 4.5mm print height.
* fuse left, right support plate and transmission together to get a one-piecer.
Pictures after the break…
Printed and partially assembled: